How can I best support you?
-TRANSFORM MY SLEEP –
Holistic Wellness Consulting
You will receive one-on-one support and guidance with do-able action steps that will allow you to take control of your health and start getting the sleep you need.
- Stress Management
- Work/Family/Life Balance
- Postpartum Recovery
-TRANSFORM MY CHILD’S SLEEP –
Holistic Family Sleep Consulting
You will receive solutions that are customized for your family, your parenting philosophy, your child’s temperament and your particular goals and needs..
- Multiple Night Wakings
- Bedtime Fears
- Early Rising
- Night Weaning
- Feeding transitions
- Travel/Time Changes
- “Whole-Family” Schedules and Routines
- Sibling Rivalry
-TRANSFORM MY SLEEP FOR TWO –
Pregnancy Sleep Consulting
Most moms think that a lack of sleep in pregnancy is just “preparation for when the baby arrives”.
Nothing could be further from the truth: Adequate sleep in pregnancy is absolutely essential for the long term health of mom and baby.
My work with pregnant moms is preventative – ensuring a much higher likelihood of a graceful
labor, joyful postpartum period and long-term health of mom and baby.
This is a great baby shower gift!
- New Baby Preparation
- Positioning (getting comfy while sleeping)
- Multiple siblings (how to prepare an older sibling for the arrival of a new child)
- Preparing the sleep environment for Mom and Baby
- Weaning/Transitioning an older sibling
- Relaxation/Stress Management for Mom
- Solutions for disrupted sleep while Pregnant
- “Green” Pregnancy
- Unexpected Pregnancy
- Traumatic Birth
- Single Parent Support
-LIGHT ME UP –
Luxury Spiritual Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Grief Counseling
- Career Change
“ILLUMINATE MY BLUEPRYNT”
~ Intuitive Archtype Mapping
- Life Transitions
- Deeper Meaning
- Purpose Seeking
- Relationship Support
“ILLUMINATE MY CHILD’S BLUEPRYNT”
~ Intuitive Archetype Mapping for Your Child
- New Baby
- Sibling Rivalry
- Family Dynamics
- Behavioral Challenges
How I Work with Clients
I work remotely via Phone or Zoom, so wherever you are in the world, I can support you.
I take on limited number of 1:1 clients at a time, so if you are interested in working privately with me, here is the process:
1) Book an intial 1 hr consultation with me. During this hour, you’ll share details about what your challenges and goals are and we will determine how I can best meet your needs.
You can book that here:
2) If, during our call, we both decide to move forward together, you will choose one of my coaching packages. I will then send you an in-depth intake for you to fill out.
3) Once you complete and return your intake, you can schedule your 90 minute Intake Session where we will go over your health history in detail and create a plan to best support you.
4) Sessions continue thereafter based on your coaching package. Most clients with chronic sleep and health issues work with me for a period of 3 to 6 months. Some choose to continue to work with me for ongoing support with other life goals.
Due to high demand and limited availability, private sessions with me are not affordable for everyone.
If you are looking for an inexpensive solution to help you with your sleep or more immediate help, I recommend my online membership, The Nest, which gives you access to live office hours with me where you can get your questions answered and be involved with a supportive online community, as well as archives of past office hours.
**I reserve a limited number of appointments each month for those experiencing financial hardship. Please contact Suzie for availability.